Katahdin

Getting Ready for Columbia Business School, Running, et cetera

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Admitted to Columbia!!!!

How ironic that I write a long-winded, whiny post about waiting, and the next day I get an admit. Heck, the admit was early in the morning (8:45am), fewer than 12 hours after I wrote.

I am overjoyed, and perhaps a mite tipsy. I spent the day at work displaying no emotion and emailing furiously. Got home and did a little dance, and made a little noise. What a great day. What an awesome year!

Seriously, do I have to go to work tomorrow??

4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger FooBarMe said...

Congratulations on getting admitted to Columbia

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Isn't it great? Ispent all day yesterday emailing and calling people :) Are you going to make it to the Open House in April?

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger SgHama said...

Awwwwwww yeah!!! That is awesome. Btw, do u have any interview tips for Tuck???

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am completing my application to Columbia buisness school, almost taking the GMAT exam. I would realy appreciate it if you can email me some application and/or interview tips on Columbia. I appreciate all the advice I can get. Please reply to: xmilenachkax@aol.com
Thank you in advance!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home